Social Icons

Thursday 3 March 2016

MUMBLING OF A MIA BLOGGER








Hey everyone, Long time since I have been here, blogging ! 
I know I have been missing in action for three months now but I'm back. Due to  alot of other things, I had to stop blogging for awhile. Yes life gets crazy every know and then. I have seen everyone's comments and emails. Thank you to each and every one of you for all the positive and motivational words. 

Now that I'm back and ready to start off what I love doing the most, I have new and better blogs coming !!!! 



To all the dream chasers out there, Don't ever give up.
 Just because someone doesn't like what you do doesn't mean anything.
 If you love it continue doing it. Don't always take the easy way because the easy way is too simple and very predictive. 
Take the hard way because you will see and get more learning out of what your doing. Yes you may get negative comments along the way but don't pay attention to them. Along the way somebody is going to want you to give up but you just have to dust them off and keep moving. Keep pushing. Stay on your grind to get to your shining point! Pain and struggles are a test to see how strong you are. 
Either you make it out or you don't. Be a soldier and make it to your home base! Show everyone that you can do it! 
Reach for the stars and when you do never let them go! Well Strike that off and reach for the moon instead if you don't get it atleast you can hit one of the stars




Well, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year 2016 and anything in between as now it is Lent season


0 comments:

Post a Comment