Social Icons

Friday 4 December 2015

CELEBRITY COUPLES





 
"I have sung happy birthday to you 20 times and I have bought you 19 birthday presents (I was mad that one year)," Will Smith wrote on Facebook in a swoon-worthy post for wife Jada's 44th birthday. "I have watched you blow out 693 candles (737 after tonite). I've told you "I love you" at least 8,285 times. And of the nearly 3.96 Billion women on the planet – there is only 1 that I want to spend the rest of my life with."
 
 
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett
 
 
Every relationship has its ups and downs – just ask Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade! – so you have to recognize the importance facing the world together. "I think the one thing is, we are imperfect, just like every couple in the world," Wade told PEOPLE about their marriage following the couple's first anniversary. "We stick together through it all – through the great times, through the bad times."
 
 
Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade
 
 
Balancing their film careers, work obligations and six children means that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Pitt have learned the art of balance. "It's been a family type of year, a down-home type of year," Pitt told PEOPLE in 2012 about their deal that when one works, the other stays home with the kids. "Mama's worked more. And quite frankly I've really enjoyed it."
 
 
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
 
 
He might be the Sexiest Man Alive, but it wasn't just David Beckham's smoldering good looks that made wife Victoria first fall for him: "The first time I met David, nearly 20 years ago, we were at a football match," she told PEOPLE. "After the game all the other players were having a drink with their friends and David was standing with his mum and dad and his younger sister Joanne. Family is important to him." (Plus, he asked her father before he proposed, which is the ultimate show of respect!)
 
 
David Beckham and Victoria Beckham
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment