Social Icons

Saturday 18 February 2012

Ray J opens up about Whitney

ray j opens up about whitney houston

Nearly a week after the icon death, her "on-off" boyfriend Ray J has finally decided to speak about her death.

Here's what he had to say on her tragic death:
"Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing. What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words. The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."
"Nippy, I miss you so much! You were so happy and full of love. Your smile will live in my heart forever."



Ray J has been looking to his sister Brandy for support while on their way to attend Whitney Houston's funeral.
They were just spotted at the airport, and Brandy even tried to shield her brother from the onslaught of pap and media attention about his relationship with Whitney.

That's what sisters are for! They stand by you......

We hope you get through this tough trying time, Ray J. We know she meant a lot to you.

She meant a lot to all of us in our own ways! Rest in peace Whitney.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment