Social Icons

Friday 10 February 2012

Nick Cannon Apologizes for Cheating.....



Actor and host Nick Cannon apologized to his ex girlfriend, singer and actress Christina Milian, for cheating on her throughout their 3-year relationship earlier this week.

Christina called in to Cannon's radio show on Monday to discuss her new role as the social media correspondent on "The Voice." Milian seemed happy that the former playboy had given up his past ways to become a well-adjusted family man.



"I've been waiting to bump into you," Milian told Cannon. "I wanna congratulate you! It's been a long time and a lot of really big things have been happening, so I'm really proud of you. Your children are beautiful. Regardless of my big mouth back in the day, honestly, I've got all great things to say about Nick.

Cannon and Milian met on the set of their film "Love Don't Cost a Thing," and soon began dating. The young stars were together for nearly three years in a very public relationship. Milian decided to end the courtship in 2005.

"All the time we were together, I heard nothing. No rumors, no gossip, and then all of a sudden I'm in Romania and I start hearing stuff," Milian told WENN in a post-split interview. "The whole time with different girls, not just one, but different girls. He said to me that these girls helped his ego and made him look good."

Nick is happily married to Mariah Carey below and they have twins, Moroccan Scott and Monroe.



Well well.........


0 comments:

Post a Comment