Social Icons

Wednesday 5 December 2012

THANK YOU GOD......


 WOMAN BLESSED HIGHLY Battle_HenryLee_BLESSED_AND_HIGHLY_.jpg
 

 
As I look around and reflect my life today I see how blessed I truly am… I am sad about who is missing from my life this year and especially around this time with the festive season but know it is all in Your time and there is a reason for everything. Lord God, I trust your path you are making me go through please hold my hand through it all. I know You have blessed me many more ways than I deserve and ever could have imagined. I know I can focus on what I have been given or on what I am lacking and I need to say Thank You Lord for everything and everyone You have placed in my life… I know I am Blessed! And you have chosen and hand picked me before I was born......
 
 
Thank you God.......
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment